Organic India Quinoa - 500 G
Organic India Quinoa is One of The Best Organic India Health & Wellness product.
- Product Code : Oiq500g
- Availability :
Rs 595.00 Rs 595
- Product Description
- User Reviews (0)
Organic India Quinoa 500GHighly
prized as a nutritious food by nutritionists and doctors, quinoa is a
favorite because of its great taste, nutritional value, and ease of
preparation. Quinoa can be used in place of rice in all your favorite
ORGANIC INDIA's ethically produced and certified organic Quinoa is grown right here in India
Organic Quinoa Recepies
Benefits of Quinoa
• Complete protein
• Gluten Free
• High in Dietary Fibre
• Abundant in Vitamins and Minerals
• Cholesterol Free and Low Fat
• Low GI Rating
• Fast to prepare
• Easy to digest
Quinoa is delicious as a breakfast cereal, or with salads, soups and vegetable recipes, even to compliment non-veg dishes. Enjoy Quinoa in traditional rice dishes such as kitcheri, upma, pulao, biryani, pongal and curries, even desserts like kheer!
Click this link for how to prepare Quinoa with popular International recipes such as Quinoa Breakfast Cereal, Quinoa Tabouli, Quinoa Pilaf, Quinoa Vegetable Stir Fry, and Quinoa Lemon Sesame & Beetroot Salad
Cooking with Quinoa:
• Rinse quinoa thoroughly in fresh clean water until it runs clear, using a fine strainer. Drain well before cooking.
• Use 1 cup quinoa to 2 cups water to make 3 cups of cooked quinoa.
• Place quinoa and water in a saucepan, and add salt to taste.
• Bring to a boil, reduce heat to simmer, cover, and cook until all of the water is absorbed (12-15 mins).
• Unlike rice, you can stir quinoa a few times to prevent sticking.
• The quinoa is done when it turns from white to transparent, and the germ has spiraled out of the grain.
• Turn off the heat and set aside for 5 minutes; uncover and lightly fluff with a fork.
User Reviews (0)
No Reviews Found!
Rs 595.00 Rs 595
Rs 1196.00 Rs 1495
Rs 175.00 Rs 175
Rs 4158.00 Rs 4599
Rs 395.00 Rs 395
Rs 1207.00 Rs 1207